7. View the Venue in the Map Editor
The steps below assume that your organization's application has already been created in the MaaS portal. If your organization was not provided with login credentials, contact your Phunware program manager.
Once the developer has successfully created floor resources for the venue, those floor resources will become available as maps in the MaaS portal's Map Editor (pictured right).
Using the Map Editor, credentialed users can add points of interest (POIs), waypoints, segments, routes and zones (geofences) using the toolbar.
There is no action required on the developer's part to make this map available for use in the Map Editor. This page will walk through the steps to take to access the new venue's map in the MaaS portal.
- Log into maas.phunware.com using your organization's credentials.
- The YOUR APPLICATIONS page will display.
- Click the LOCATION tab in the lefthand sidebar.
- Click the MAP EDITOR button.
- Use the three drop-down menus in the top navigation bar to select your:
- Your newly created venue's resources (maps) will display.
- From here, use the toolbar in the Map Editors upper righthand corner to add points of interest (POIs), waypoints, segments, routes and zones (see right).