- Create a project on Firebase console
- Choose 'Add Firebase to Android app'
- In the Firebase console, the package name should be the same as application id in build.grade
- The Firebase console creates a google-services.json file and downloads it to your default Downloads folder. Drag the downloaded google-services.json file to your Android project (as documented in https://developers.google.com/cloud-messaging/android/client)
- Add the sender id to build.gradle of the app
- In the MAAS portal, for the newly created Android app, replace the API Key and sender id with the values for ServerKey and SenderId on the Firebase console (under CloudMessaging section)
|Content by Label|